My Photo
Name:
Location: Currently Boston, Planet Earth

I study independently. I have just completed my first philosophical composition. Satire is a magnificent form of communication. I am an ordained minister. As a brief over view of my current frame of mind. I am Un-Available, ladies - I have no interest in relationships at this point, and such is a decision made out of caring. Did someone mention a "plan?" Other Degrees and Certifications; "DOCTORATE" - "B.A." - "MASTERS" The counter doesn't function properly... so there!

Monday, April 10, 2006

"SAMUEL"

Again I have found that some talentless scumbag has opted to hack my sketches for what ever reason... so again, I find that I am writing a description to accompany the incomplete sketch itself which is again, here;

SAMUEL

It is titled "Samuel." Samuel was the father of "David".... and as well "anointed" David to succeed him as king... which I represented in the sketch with the "spilled" oil. This as well was to be dripping down a Harp which was to be on the stool in the center... as well the Harp was to be seen as a vase... holding several different types of flowers.

Samuel was a judge... hence the "gavel".... and I then found inspiration from other famous "Samuels" from history and worked them in.... There is more to the sketch... but I don't feel the need to explain it here because of some loser moron throwing a tantrum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home